Thursday, September 8, 2011

WHAT I'M NOT DOING THESE DAYS

I love having the summer off and it's been such a memorable experience.  As you can read my extensive lists of what I HAVE done, it seems time to list the things I'm NOT doing.  For those the know me well and/or worked with me, this list will have more meaning.  Here we go, see below.

  1. NOT planning the 3-day, Young Investigators Workshop that included a bunch of big-wigs.
  2. NOT taking minutes at the Board of Directors Meeting.
  3. NOT planning for the fall Group Meeting: no travel planning, no hotel reservations for large groups.
  4. NOT working extra hours for the fall events that are scheduled back to back. 
  5. NOT missing out on vacation time in August & September.  This is the first time in 13 years that I've been able to have time of in August and September and it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment